Markins PL-250 Universal Lens Plate (For Telephoto Over 400mm)
List Price: RM686.00
Best Price: RM572.00Inclusive 6% GST
Fits lenses such as:
- 400mm f/2.8 D ED IF AF-I Nikkor
- 400mm f/2.8 ED IF AI-S MF Nikkor
- 500mm f/4 D ED IF AF-S Nikkor
- 600mm f/4 D ED IF AF-I Nikkor
- 600mm f/4 D ED IF AF-S Nikkor
- 600mm f/4 ED IF AI-S MF Nikkor
- 800mm f/5.6 ED IF AI-S MF Nikkor
- 1000mm f/11 Mirror MF Nikkor
- 200-400mm f/4 ED AI-S MF Nikkor
- Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L
- Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS
- Canon EF 600mm f/4L
- Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS
- Minolta AF 600mm f/4 APO
- Pentax AF-FA 600mm f/4 ED IF
- Sigma AF 500mm f/4.5 APO EX
- Sigma AF 800mm f/5.6 APO EX
- Sigma AF 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 EX APO
- Sigma AF 50-500mm f/4-6.3 APO EX RF HSM
Made of the highest quality duraluminum, it is light weight, low profile, and strong enough to support your gear.
With a special patented hard-anodizing process, its surface is smooth and extremely resistant to scratches, chips or corrosion. It is 30% harder than stainless steel.
Its surface is heat-resistant to the melting point of aluminum. This is a similar process to the one used to protect satellites from harsh outer space environment.
International industry standard dove-tail plate, compatible with Arca-Swiss type quick release shoes or clamps (like those on Arca, Foba, Kirk, Wimberley, etc. ball heads).
Custom fit to your lens, allowing access to all camera controls and functions without removing the plate.
All corners and edges are rounded by super-finishing barreling method for safety and to prevent accidental damage to other equipment.
This extra long Markins camera plate is most useful as a secondary handle for long lenses; ideal for for macro photography. It can also be used for panoramas, for correct setting of the frontal nodal point.
Supplied with special hard alloy stainless steel screws, with hexagonal hole head for a 5/32" (4 mm) Allen key wrench.