Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM928.00
Best Price: RM816.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
With a compact, lightweight design, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G provides the high reproduction capability and picture quality for which NIKKOR lenses are renowned at an affordable price. The ring type SWM offers quiet AF operation. Although all lens groups shift during focusing, the front element and filter mount do not rotate and the barrel length does not change, which is useful when using filter mounted SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlight units.
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G optical design allows a different look and feel to images taken with zoom lenses, and its dimensions are ideal for discrete snapshots and landscape shooting with a picture angle that approximates that of the human eye. With its rounded seven-blade diaphragm opening, out-of-focus elements appear more natural. When mounted on a DX-format SLR, the picture angle is the 35mm equivalent focal length of 50mm.
The AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G has two focus modes, M/A (manual override autofocus) and M (manual focus). The M/A mode enables instant manual switching during AF operation. The lens also features a rubber seal to minimize moisture ingression around the mount and can focus down to 0.3 meters (0.98 ft).
- DX-format, normal single-focal-length lens with 35mm focal length (picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 52.5mm in FX and 35mm formats)
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures smooth, quiet AF operation
- High-performance optical system with aspherical lens delivers superior reproduction capability
- Compact, well-balanced design when attached to small SLRs
- Two focus modes available M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus)
- Metal mount
- Natural blur effect thanks to seven-blade rounded diaphragm
|Lens Construction (Groups/Elements)||8 elements / 6 groups (with one hybrid aspherical lens)|
|Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format||44°|
|Closest focusing distance||0.3m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.16x|
|Filter Attachment Size||52mm|
|Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameras lens mounting flange)||Approx. 70 x 52.5 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||Approx. 200 g|
Rear lens cap LF-1
Bayonet hood HB-46
Flexible lens pouch CL-0913