Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D IF-ED
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM6,248.00
Best Price: RM5,010.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
This lightweight, compact, fast-focusing telephoto lens for sports, wildlife and action photography is perfect for carrying around during a full day of shooting.
- Super-fast, super-quiet lens using Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) technology.
- Compact super-Telephoto lens for travel, sports, wildlife and stock photography.
- M/A switch for fast transitions from AF to manual focus.
- No power drain when manually focusing.
- Compatible with Nikon TC-14E II, TC-17E II and TC-20E II Teleconverters. AF operation only with TC14E II.
Lens construction || ||10 elements in 6 groups (2 ED glass elements)|
| Picture angle || ||8°10' [5°20' with Nikon digital cameras (Nikon DX format)]|
| Number of diaphragm blades || ||9 (rounded)|
| Minimum f/stop || ||32|
| Closest focusing distance || ||1.45m|
| Maximum reproduction ratio || ||1/3.7|
| Macro focusing || ||N/A|
| Focus-limit switch: || ||Available|
| M/A mode || ||Available|
| Focus lock button || ||Available|
| Weight (approx.): || ||1,440g (1,300g without tripod mounting foot)|
| Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameras lens mounting flange) || ||90×222.5 mm|
Rear lens cap LF-1
Semi-soft Case CL-M2