Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200mm f/2G IF-ED VR
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM21,078.00
Best Price: RM17,645.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
This incredibly fast f/2 telephoto lens features Nikons VR image stabilization and is perfect for low-light sports action photography and portraits.
- Fast f/2.0 capability which effectively allows subjects to be given more emphasis by throwing background elements out of focus
- Exclusive Silent Wave Motor enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation
- VR operation offers the equivalent of using a shutter speed 3 stops faster. In addition, active vibration mode selection possible for use in active situations such as a moving boat, car or plane
- New Super ED glass excels at eliminating secondary spectrum and correcting chromatic aberration and offers low refractive index and lower dispersion. Also Super ED Glass is more resilient to rapid temperature changes
- M/A mode enables instant switching from autofocus to manual with virtually no lag time even during AF servo operation
- VR performance with Automatic detection of panning
- VR On/Off mode available
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing
- Electronic Focus Preset Operation
- Rounded diaphragm blades (9 blades) for natural blur.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color reproduction and minimizes ghost and flare.
- New G-design enables aperture selection from select 35mm AF SLR and DSLR camera bodies and incorporates distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- Fully compatible with Nikon TC-14E II, TC-17E II and TC-20E II Teleconverters.
- Focuses as close as 6.2 feet.
- Detachable hood (HK-31) and rotating tripod collar.
Lens construction || ||13 elements in 9 groups (3 ED and 1 Super ED glass elements), as well as 1 meniscus protective lens|
| Picture angle || ||12°20' [8° with Nikon digital cameras (Nikon DX format)]|
| Number of diaphragm blades || ||9 (rounded)|
| Minimum f/stop || ||22|
| Closest focusing distance || ||1.9m|
| Maximum reproduction ratio || ||1/8.1|
| Macro focusing || ||N/A|
| Focus-limit switch: || ||Available|
| M/A mode || ||Available|
| Focus lock button || ||Available|
| Weight (approx.): || ||2,900g|
| Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameras lens mounting flange) || ||124×203 mm|
Rear lens cap LF-1
Slip-on Lens Hood HK-31
Semi-soft Case CL-L1
Slip-on filter holder
52mm screw-in NC filter