Clearance – Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM22,863.00
Best Price: RM13,900.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
The super-quiet Nikon 300mm f/2.8 G-AFS ED-IF VR telephoto lens features Nikon's Silent Wave Motor technology that combines fast and precise autofocusing operation with super-quiet operation. The Vibration Reduction (VR) technology helps compensate for camera shake to help ensure sharper pictures in low light and at shutter speeds up to three stops slower.
This lens also features improved optical designs, using Nikon's performance-proven Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass, Nano-Crystal anti-reflective coating, Meniscus front element, Internal Focus, and focus preset functions. Distance Signal technology provides focused-distance information.
Designed to deliver professional quality sports and action photography.
Note: "G" type lenses are not fully compatible with the F4, N90-series, N70, N8008-series and N6006 (or older model) cameras, only programmed auto or shutter-priority auto exposure mode can be used.
Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models. Please click here for a list of compatible models.
- Vibration Reduction
- Vibration Reduction (VR) minimizes image blur caused by camera shake (cancelable). Two available VR modes :
- Normal mode covers for regular hand shake with support for panning as well as tracking shots. For example, when panning (horizontally) while tracking a moving subject, vibration reduction suppresses only vertical handshake.
- Active mode is available to suppress vibration when shooting while on a moving vehicle.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor)
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for swift autofocusing with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation
- Three ED Glass Elements
- Optical design incorporates three ED glass elements for superior optical performance and, for the first time, Nano-Crystal anti-reflective coating on the inside elements, and a Meniscus protective front element
- Focus Mode A/M
- Built-in Focus Mode A/M switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus (Lock mechanism provided)
- Customized AF Setting Switch
- AF operation switch provides customized AF settings:
- Focus Preset: Setting recalls a specific preset focal point
- AF-L: Enables user to lock onto a chosen focal point from the lens
- AF-ON: Engages autofocus from the lens
- Focus Limiter Switch
- Focus Limiter switch limits the AF range, for smoother and faster AF
- Dust & Water Resistant Ring
- Lens mount fitted with rubber ring that is resistant to dust and drops of water
- Tripod Mounting Foot
- Detachable tripod mounting foot provided
- Internal Focusing (IF)
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and better body balance
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragms make out-of focus elements look more natural
|Filter Size||52mm (rear drop-in)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.2' (2.2 m)|
|Angle of View||8 Degrees|
|Maximum Diameter||4.9" (124mm)|
|Weight||6.3 lb (2.850 kg)|
|Usable Nikon Teleconverter||TC-20E II, TC-17E II, or TC-14E II (maintains autofocusing), TC-201 or TC-14a (manual focus only)|
Front Lens Cover for 200mm, 300mm, 200-400mm Lenses
LF-1 Rear Lens Cap for F Mount Lenses
52mm Drop-In Filter Holder (with 52mm NC Filter)
LN-1 Lens Strap
HK-30 Lens Hood
CL-L1 Ballistic Nylon Soft Lens Case