Nikon AF-S Nikkor 400mm f2.8E FL ED VR
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM44,839.00
Best Price: RM39,012.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Lighter and more rugged than its acclaimed predecessor, the AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR frees professionals and passionate shooters to capture the thrill of sports, action and wildlife with staggering clarity and precision, even when shooting handheld in challenging lighting conditions. A fast f/2.8 maximum aperture paired with Nikon VR technology delivers exciting new low-light capabilities and beautiful bokeh, while a specialized diaphragm maintains consistent exposure during high-speed shooting. Pro-grade dust- and moisture-sealing and a fluorine coated front meniscus glass element protect the lens' superb NIKKOR optics on tough assignments while Nikon's advanced lens technologies give you every advantage for catching the shots that matter.
- Employs two fluorite and two ED glass elements plus Nano Crystal Coat to achieve high optical performance with minimized chromatic aberration.
- Weight of approx. 3,800 g is realized through the employment of fluorites and increased use of magnesium alloy for the lens barrel.
- The adoption of an electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism contributes to stable exposure control even during high-speed continuous shooting.
- Tripod mount ring employing bearings ensures smooth switching between horizontal and vertical orientation while providing improved durability.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) function provides an effect equivalent to a shutter speed 4.0 stops faster* (in NORMAL mode).
- "SPORT" mode, newly adopted as a VR mode option, is specially effective when shooting sports, for example, in which subjects are radically moving.
- Fluorine coat applied to a meniscus protective glass at the lens front repels dirt or water droplets, ensuring easy removal.
|Lens construction||16 elements in 12 groups (including two fluorite and two ED glass elements, plus one meniscus protective glass element)|
|Angle of view||6°10' (4° with Nikon DX format)|
|Minimum focus distance||2.6m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.17x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
|Diameter x length
||159.5 x 358mm|
Rear Lens Cap LF-4
Lens Hood HK-38
40.5 mm screw-in NC filter
Lens Case CT-405