Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM3,123.00
Best Price: RM2,612.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
This ultra-wide-angle, frame-filling fisheye, designed exclusively for use with Nikons DX-format, delivers incredible images with a 180-degree angle of view.
- The first fisheye lens developed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format. *
- Ultra-wide picture angle of 180 degrees on DX sensor is achieved by producing a smaller image circle (the size of the image that is projected by the lens onto the sensor) enabling a smaller lens diameter, lighter weight and optimal image quality from center-to-edge-to-corner on the image.
- Equivalent to 16mm focal length on a 35mm.
- Minimum focus distance of 0.14m (5.5 in.) or 0.03m (1.2 in.) from the lens front, makes extreme close-ups possible.
- Close-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper images when taking pictures up close.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration.
- Design enables a combination of wider angle of view with optical characteristics that are optimized for Nikon digital SLR camera sensors.
- Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- Rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- G-type DX NIKKOR is designed exclusively for use with Nikon digital SLR models.
- Built-in flower-type lens hood.
Lens construction || ||10 elements in 7 groups (1 ED glass element)|
| Picture angle || ||180°|
| Number of diaphragm blades || ||7 (rounded)|
| Minimum f/stop || ||22|
| Closest focusing distance || ||0.14m|
| Maximum reproduction ratio || ||1/5|
| Macro focusing || ||N/A|
| Focus-preset || ||N/A|
| M/A mode || ||N/A|
| Focus lock button || ||N/A|
| Weight (approx.): || ||305g|
| Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameras lens mounting flange) || ||63×62.5 mm|