Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM2,688.00
Best Price: RM2,183.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
This compact, versatile Micro lens for close-up, copy work and general photography provides continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1).
- Compact, versatile Micro-NIKKOR lens for close-up, copy work and general photography.
- Provides continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio).
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables accurate, high-speed and quiet autofocus operation.
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates barrel length changes for consistent handlingdesign also eliminates front element rotation, enabling easier use of polarizers and Nikon's Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX-format (23.9 x 36mm) and DX-format image sensors.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, from autofocus to manual operation.
|Focal length||60 mm|
|Lens construction||12 elements in 9 groups (with one ED glass lens, two aspherical lenses, one with Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Picture angle||39°40 (26°30 with Nikon DX format)|
|Number of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
|Closest focusing distance||0.185 m (0.6 ft.) (life-size)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1:1|
|Weight (approx.):||425 g/15.0 oz.|
|Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameras lens mounting flange)||73 x 89 mm/28.7 x 35.0 in.|
|External front filter attachment frame||Does not rotate|
|External front filter||62mm|
|Circular polarizing filter II||Usable, even with dedicated Lens Hood HB-42|
|Distance scale||Does have|
Rear lens cap LF-1
Bayonet hood HB-42
Flexible lens pouch CL-1018