Nikon AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 85mm f/3.5G ED VR
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM2,068.00
Best Price: RM1,730.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/3.5G ED VR, a DX-format, medium-telephoto micro lens with built-in Vibration Reduction (VR II) and Silent Wave Motor (SWM). With a focal length of 85mm, this compact and lightweight lens is recommended for users of Nikon DX-format digital SLRs such as the D5000 and D90. The18°50picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 127.5mm in Nikon FX- and 35mm-format cameras).
The AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/3.5G ED VR can be used in a wide range of applications. While users can enjoy the natural perspective and beautiful blur that a medium-telephoto lens can offer in landscapes and portraits, this micro lens is especially expected to promote the enjoyment of macro photography for taking insects, small animals and flowers. High resolving power is realized throughout the entire shooting range from infinity to the closest focusing distance (1:1 life size) to reproduce even the fine texture of flower petals.
Built-in VR II (Vibration Reduction) enables users to take sharp pictures at shutter speeds approximately four stops slower* than would otherwise be possible, thereby minimizing image blur caused by camera shake. This remarkably expands user freedom during hand-held shooting. In addition, blur-corrected image in the viewfinder makes focusing and composition easy.
Built-in SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet AF operation, especially effective for the macro shooting of easily disturbed subjects such as insects and small animals. Internal Focusing (IF) system means the lens barrel length does not change during focusing, which ensures worry-free macro shooting while maintaining a constant working distance. M/A (manual-priority autofocus) mode enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus by rotating the focus ring, even during AF servo operation. This permits fine focus adjustment without removing your eye from the viewfinder.
- Medium-telephoto 85mm Micro lens (picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 127.5mm in FX/35mm format)
- Closest focusing distance of 0.286 m/0.9 ft. (1:1 life size)
- The optical system featuring an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element is optimized for DX-format digital SLRs
- Vibration Reduction (VR II) enables sharper pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to four stops slower than would otherwise be possible
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures fast, quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes available M/A and M
- IF (Internal Focusing) enables focusing without changing the length of lens barrel
- The nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening gives out-of-focus elements a more natural appearance
|Focal length||85 mm|
|Lens construction||14 elements in 10 groups (with one ED glass element)|
|Closest focusing distance||0.286 m/0.9 ft.|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1x|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
|Diameter x length
(extension from lens mount)
|Approximately 73 x 98.5 mm/2.9 x 3.9 in.|
|Weight||Approximately 355 g/12.5 oz.|
Rear Lens Cap LF-1
Bayonet Hood HB-37
Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1018