Nikon AF-S Zoom-Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM8,858.00
Best Price: RM7,320.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
High-performance, ultra wide-angle zoom lens, perfect for candid photography and news photojournalism in challenging lighting conditions.
- The world's first constant f/2.8 3.2x zoom lens developed exclusively for use with Nikon's DX-format.
- 3.2x zoom covers from a wide angle of 79 degrees and is ideal for architecture, landscape, groups shots and portrait work.
- DX design enables a combination of wider angle-of-view with optical characteristics that are optimized for Nikon digital SLR camera sensors.
- Nikon DX design produces a smaller image circle (the size of the image that is projected by the lens on to the sensor) enabling smaller lens diameter, lighter weight and optimal image quality from center-to edge-to-corner on the image.
- 3 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for minimized chromatic aberration providing higher resolution and superior contrast.
- 3 aspherical lens elements for minimized distortion.
- Lightweight and compact design (similar to 17-35mm f/2.8 lens).
- Exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high-speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation.
- M/A and M modes allow rapid switching between AF and MF operation.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and great body balance.
- Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- Rounded diaphragm to make out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- G-type DX Nikkor is designed exclusively for use with Nikon digital SLR models.
Lens construction || ||14 elements in 10 groups (3 ED glass elements and 3 aspherical lenses)|
| Picture angle || ||79° - 28°50'|
| Focal-length scale || ||17, 20, 24, 28, 35, 45, 55mm|
| Number of diaphragm blades || ||9 (rounded)|
| Minimum f/stop || ||22|
| Closest focusing distance || ||0.36m (at 35mm focal length)|
| Maximum reproduction ratio || ||1/5|
| Zoom control || ||Manual, via separate zoom ring|
| Macro focusing || ||N/A|
| Focus-limit switch: || ||N/A|
| M/A mode || ||Available|
| Focus lock button || ||N/A|
| Weight (approx.) || ||755g|
| Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameras lens mounting flange) || ||85.5 × 110.5 mm|