Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM8,014.00
Best Price: RM6,929.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Fast aperture, high-performance, ultra-wide-angle zoom optimized for FX- and DX-format sensors featuring Nikons exclusive ED Glass and Nano Crystal Coat.
- Fast, ultra wide-angle AF-S zoom lens optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX- (23.9 x 36mm) and DX-format image sensors.
- Enhanced optical formulas engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and color, rendering outstanding image integrity.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements and PGM aspherical lenses control chromatic aberrations while enhancing sharpness and contrast even at the widest aperture settings.
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity.
- Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high-speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful, super-quiet operation.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet autofocusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range.
- Focus as close as 10.8 inches at the 24mm setting.
- Rugged construction with professional-grade dust and moisture resistance.
- M/A focus mode switch enables quick response to changing situations between auto and manual focus operation.
|Focal length||14-24 mm|
|Lens construction||14 elements in 11 groups (with 2 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and one Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Picture angle||114° - 84° (90° - 61° with DX-format camera)|
|Closest focus distance||0.28 m/0.9 ft. (with focal length 18-24 mm)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1/6.7|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
|Focusing||Internal Focusing (IF) system; autofocus with a built-in SWM and manual focus|
|Diameter x length
(extension from lens mount)
|Approx. 98 x 131.5 mm/3.9 x 5.2 in.|
|Weight||Approx. 1,000 g/35.3 oz.|
Front lens cap
Rear lens cap