Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM3,808.00
Best Price: RM3,341.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
If you want a single lens that can cover every imaginable shooting situation, from wide-angle groups to ultra-high-power zoom shots, look no further than the new AF-S DX NIKKOR 18300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR. Boasting the longest reach of any NIKKOR all-in-one zoom lens, it delivers the equivalent of 450mmenough reach to bring the most distant action up close. Nikon's second generation VR II technology ensures every photo and HD video is razor-sharp, and Nikon's advancements in lens design deliver consistent, exceptional performance in any setting. It's also great for close-up shooting. Even more amazing, the AF-S NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR does all this in a surprisingly compact, lightweight lens.
- A Nikon in-lens technology that improves image stability by automatically compensating for camera shake. Lenses that offer VR will feature the abbreviation VR on the lens barrel.
- AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikons Silent Wave Motor, which represents a significant advance in AF lens technology.
- Select NIKKOR lenses have a focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens.
- AS stands for Aspherical lens elements. This type of lens utilizes non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass in order to eliminate certain types of lens aberration.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating is Nikon's term for its multilayer coating of the optical elements in NIKKOR lenses.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass, an optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations.
- A NIKKOR lens in which only the internal lens group shifts during focusing. These lenses will be designated with the abbreviation IF on the lens barrel.
|Focal Length|| 18 - 300 mm |
Comparable Focal Length: 27 - 450 mm
|Aperture|| Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6 |
Minimum: f/22 - 32
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon DX|
|Angle of View||76° - 5°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' (0.45 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3.2|
|Filter Thread||77 mm|