Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM1,988.00
Best Price: RM1,683.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Covering a versatile wide angle to medium telephoto zoom range, the new AF-S NIKKOR 2485mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR delivers noticeably sharper photos and HD videos thanks to Nikon's second-generation Vibration Reduction technology (VR II). Shoot at shutter speeds up to 4-times slower than would otherwise be possible for greater low-light capability, and enjoy the benefits of Vibration Reduction during HD video recordingeven when using a tripod.
- A Nikon in-lens technology that improves image stability by automatically compensating for camera shake. Lenses that offer VR will feature the abbreviation VR on the lens barrel.
- AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikons Silent Wave Motor, which represents a significant advance in AF lens technology.
- Select NIKKOR lenses have a focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens.
- AS stands for Aspherical lens elements. This type of lens utilizes non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass in order to eliminate certain types of lens aberration.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating is Nikon's term for its multilayer coating of the optical elements in NIKKOR lenses.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass, an optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations.
- A NIKKOR lens in which only the internal lens group shifts during focusing. These lenses will be designated with the abbreviation IF on the lens barrel.
|Focal Length||24 - 85mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 4.5
Minimum: f/22 - 29
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||28° - 84°
DX Picture Angle: 18° - 61°
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.38m|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:0.22|
|Filter Thread||72 mm|