Nikon AF-S Fisheye-Nikkor 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM6,394.00
Best Price: RM5,650.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Complementing the distinct optical attributes, the lens also uses a Silent Wave Motor that produces fast, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance, along with the ability to manually override focus at any time. An electromagnetic diaphragm is also featured for greater exposure control stability when working with faster continuous shooting rates.
- Unique fisheye zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, and can also be used on DX models where it provides a 12-22.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Circular fisheye design at the wide end of the zoom range transitions to full-frame coverage by the long end of focal length range.
- Three extra-low dispersion glass elements are used in the optical construction to reduce a variety of chromatic aberrations and color fringing for a high degree of clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are featured to control spherical aberrations for notable sharpness and resolution.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Fluorine coating on exposed elements affords protection to the optical system.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance that is ideal for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.05 x 3.27" (77.5 x 83 mm)|
|Weight||1.07 lb (485 g)|
|Package Weight||1.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.9 x 6.4 x 5.3"|
LC-K102 Front Lens Cap
LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
HB-80 Lens Hood
CL1218 Soft Lens Case for AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Zoom Lens