Nikon AF-P VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED
Warranty: 1 year Nikon Malaysia
List Price: RM3,858.00
Best Price: RM3,550.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Reach out with your full-frame DSLR by picking up the AF-P NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR Lens from Nikon. The F-mount lens provides a telephoto to super telephoto range and manages to stay relatively compact by using a variable maximum aperture of f/4.5-5.6. It also ensures optical quality throughout the range through the use of one extra-low dispersion element and a Super Integrated Coating. Assisting with operation of the lens is a pulse stepping motor AF system, with full-time manual focus override and an internal focus design, which works in tandem with Vibration Reduction image stabilization to produce tack sharp photos and video. Users will be able to take it out into the elements without worry thanks to a dust- and moisture-resistant design. Additionally, this lens incorporates Nikon's electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism for consistent exposures when working with fast continuous shooting rates and it has a rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- This full-frame F-mount 70-300mm lens offers telephoto to super telephoto coverage and is also compatible with DX-format DSLRs where it provides an equivalent zoom range of 105-450mm.
- Helping maintain a relatively compact and lightweight design is the use of a variable maximum aperture of f/4.5-5.6.
- One extra-low dispersion element works to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- A pulse stepping motor AF system enables accurate and silent focusing that works well in both stills and video shooting.
- Nikon's Vibration Reduction image stabilization is rated to compensate for up to 4.5 stops of shutter speed to reduce the effects of camera shake.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded, nine-blade diaphragm provides smooth, out-of-focus elements and highlights.
- D3000-series cameras from the D3300 and later
- D5000-series cameras from the D5200 and later
- D7000-series cameras from the D7100 and later
- Other cameras may be compatible upon installation of a firmware update
- F-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-5.6 to f/32-40
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Super Integrated Coating
- Pulse Stepping Motor AF System
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Dust- & Moisture- Resistant Construction
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
|Filter Thread||Front: 67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.17 x 5.75" (80.5 x 146 mm)|
|Weight||1.50 lbs (680 g)|
|Package Weight||2.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.6 x 5.3 x 5.3"|
HB-82 Lens Hood
67mm Snap-On Lens Cap
LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
CL-1022 Flexible Lens Pouch