(SALE) Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO (Black)
Warranty: 1 year Olympus Malaysia
List Price: RM5,282.00
Best Price: RM4,172.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Beyond the imaging assets, the lens' physical design is characterized by a weather-sealed construction to benefit working in harsh climates. It also features a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system for smooth, quiet, and fast focusing performance that is suitable to both stills and video recording. A manual focus clutch permits quick switching to MF control and a printed depth of field scale is also featured on the lens barrel for pre-focusing and hyper focal focusing techniques.
- Standard wide-angle 17mm lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 34mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture supports working in difficult lighting conditions and affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus techniques.
- The intricate optical design employs one Super Extra-Low Dispersion element, three extra-low dispersion elements, one Extra-Low Dispersion Dual-Sided Aspherical element, one Extra-Low Dispersion Aspherical element, one Super High Refractive Index element, and one aspherical element, which all work in concert to control chromatic and spherical aberrations for improved clarity, reduced color fringing, and enhanced sharpness.
- A Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual lens elements to noticeably reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality in strong lighting conditions.
- An MSC autofocus system, along with an internal focusing design, provides quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to benefit both still photo shooting and movie recording. Additionally, an MF clutch is used for fast changing to manual focus for more precise control.
- Programmable L-Fn (lens function) button for easily accessible settings adjustment.
- Weather-sealed construction guards the lens against dust, moisture, and freezing temperatures for working in harsh environments.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 34mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Four ED Elements, One ED-DSA Element
- Super HR, EDA, and Aspherical Elements
- Z Coating Nano
- MSC High-Speed Imager AF System
- Internal Focusing, MF Clutch
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Olympus 17mm F/1.2 Specs
|Filter Thread||Front: 62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.69 x 3.43" (68.2 x 87 mm)|
|Weight||13.76 oz (390 g)|
|Package Weight||1.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.9 x 4.4 x 4.3"|
LC-62F Lens Cap
LR-2 Rear Lens Cap
LH-66C Lens Hood
LSC-0811 Case for 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II Lens