(SALE) Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO
Warranty: 1 year Olympus Malaysia
List Price: RM5,499.00
Best Price: RM4,508.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
A versatile wide-angle zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the M.ZUIKO Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO Lens from Olympus is a 14-28mm equivalent lens featuring a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. Various aspherical, extra-low dispersion, and high-refractive index elements are incorporated within the design, and help to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness. Additionally, a ZERO coating has been applied to elements to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity. A weather-resistant design benefits handling in trying conditions while an L-Fn button offers lens-based control over various settings. As a fast, high-performance wide-angle zoom, this Micro Four Thirds lens pairs an optimized optical layout with refined physical details to excel in a variety of working conditions.
Complementing the imaging traits is a high-speed imager AF system that provides fast, smooth, and quiet focusing and the Movie and Still Image Compatible (MSC) designation also indicates this lens' suitability for use with fast-moving subjects and video applications. A manual focus mechanism can also be utilized for selective control over focus, which is accented by a rounded seven-blade diaphragm for more aesthetic out-of-focus regions.
- This wide-angle 7-14mm zoom lens offers a 14-28mm equivalent focal length range for Micro Four Thirds digital cameras.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and benefits working in difficult lighting situations.
- The lens construction integrates two aspherical ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, one DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, one aspherical element, three Super ED elements, one ED element, and two HR (high-refractive index) elements into its design to minimize aberrations, distortion, and color fringing while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- ZERO coating helps to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and more accurate color rendering.
- Dust, splash, and freezeproof construction ensures this lens' performance in inclement conditions and harsh environments.
- A customizable L-Fn button can be assigned to control one of 27 different settings for intuitive handling and quick re-calling of assistive features.
- High-speed imager AF linear motor drive system, with MSC (Movie and Still Image Compatible) support, provides fast, smooth, and quiet focusing performance. A manual focus mechanism can also be employed for refined, critical focus control.
- Built-in petal-type lens hood helps to alleviate stray light from causing flare and also adds some protection from accidental impacts to the front element.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm helps to produce and aesthetic out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.11 x 4.17" (78.9 x 105.8 mm)|
|Weight||1.17 lb (534 g)|
LC-79 Lens Cap
260056 LR-2 Rear Lens Cap For E-P1 Lenses
LSC-0914 Case for 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Lens