Profoto D1 Basic Kit 250/250 Air
Warranty: 2 Years by Srishti Enterprise Pte Ltd (Profoto Singapore Distributor)
Best Price: RM10,150.00
The D1 Basic Kit contains two D1 monolights, packed in a high-quality carrying bag. In other words, it is the perfect alternative for photographers who are looking to expand their set of equipment with two new monolights, or for those who want to create their own lighting solution with a particular set of Light Shaping Tools.
A flash that lasts
Launched a few years back and acclaimed for its timeless award winning design, the D1 is still going strong. After several years of field testing, it has proved its durability, precision and reliability beyond any doubt.
Built in Air
The D1 offers Profoto built in Air support for remote radio sync and control, providing full control of power, modeling light and triggering up to 300 meters away.
Boasting a generous 7 f-stop power range, short flash durations even at high power, and color stability comparable with that of many studio generators, the D1 proves that superior performance can be delivered in a compact and affordable package.
Shoot with ease, everywhere
Intuitive and easy-to-use interface allows you to concentrate on the image in front of you. Add to that the D1's lightweight design and you have a very portable flash to bring on location.
A kit for every need
Available on 250, 500 and 1000Ws and combined in our popular Basic Kits with two heads, or Studio Kits including three heads, a trolley bag, stands and light shaping tools - the D1 offers one lighting solution for every need.
Endless light shaping
The D1 is compatible with Profoto's renowned system of Light Shaping Tools, a wide range of more than 120 tools, each with its own distinct effect on light characteristics, distribution and output.
- Available in 250, 500 and 1000Ws adjustable in 1/10 f-stop steps over a 7 f-stop power range.
- Short flash duration even on high power settings.
- Available with Air – the world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control up to 300 metres away.
- Built-in reflector makes the D1 safe and simple to use.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Compatible with 120+ Light Shaping Tools from Profoto's renowned light shaping system.
- Designed to withstand years of everyday use.