Clearance – Phottix Mitros+ W/ Odin TTL Flash Transmitter (For Canon)
Warranty: 1 year DSC World Sdn Bhd (Nissin sole distributor in Malaysia
Best Price: RM799.00
The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash features a built-in Odin transmitter and receiver as well as full E-TTL / E-TTL II functionality for use with Canon cameras. The Mitros+ has a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 in the 105mm position, useful for illuminating subjects within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm. Additionally, the flash features wireless transmission via an optical pulse or IR triggering and can access 4 channels and 3 groups.
This radio transmission and reception is compatible with Strato II transmitters in addition to full compatibility with the Odin-series wireless devices. Also, this Mitros+ has memory functions for saving up to three sets of flash and function information for quickly changing when needed.
The flash head has the ability to rotate 180° in each direction and tilt from -7° to +90°. This allows for excellent control over bounce angles during a shoot. Also, the Mitros+ features a recycle time from 0.1 to 5 seconds that can be improved to 2.5 seconds with a quick flash mode.
Additionally, this flash unit features full manual controls and customizable shooting options that include high-speed sync and stroboscopic shooting modes. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with an attachable diffuser for softening light when needed. Other accessories include a soft case, 3.5mm sync cable, USB cable, USB drive with manual, an adapter for external power packs, and a flash stand.
- Radio transmission is compatible with Odin and Strato II wireless triggering systems up to 328' away
- Wireless functionality via optical pulses in 4 channels and 3 groups with a range of up to 52.5' indoors
- Ratio modes from 1:8 to 1:1 and 8:1 are available for firing multiple flash units
- A modeling flash setting is available for previewing how your shot will turn out
- High-speed synchronization allows you to fire using the fastest shutter speed available on your camera
- A bounce card and wide-angle diffuser are built into the flash head for convenience
- Stroboscopic mode fires a series of flashes at a frequency of 1-199 Hz for up to 100 flashes
- Status LED lights will notify you when the flash is ready to fire
- Overheating protection will slow the firing time to avoid damage from heat
- AF-assist light for focusing in poor lighting conditions
- Memory system for retaining your settings when the flash is powered off
- 3.5mm sync port for connecting this flash to a larger system
- USB port for installing firmware updates
Phottix Odin ITTL Flash Trigger Transmitter for Canon
Realize the full potential of your flash setup by adding wireless triggering and control with the Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter. Compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II flash system and equipped with a 2.4 GHz radio transmission system, the Odin will communicate and trigger receivers or radio-capable flash units at distances up to 328'. To further benefit users, it can be used in a multi-system setup that involve Odin TTL, Strato, and Strato receivers as well as Mitros+, Indra360, and Indra 500 lights. A major improvement over the previous model is an expansion of channels and the introduction of the Digital ID which gives further control over channels 5-32 to eliminate interference with other systems.
Embracing TTL communication between the camera and flash, automatic exposures can easily be made and more advanced users can take advantage of manual power and zoom control to dial in the exact look they need. Using the five groups, users can also control different groups and flashes with varying settings as well as mix and match TTL and manual units. All of this is easily accessed via the large LCD screen along with direct access buttons for the groups and a rotary dial for quickly adjusting settings.
Additional features include both high-speed sync for TTL flashes as well as the proprietary OverDrive Sync mode for manual studio strobes, both of which allow users to work at shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second. Also, users will be able to remotely control the modeling light of their Indra TTL strobes as well as use an AF assist light when needed. And, it has a mini-USB port for firmware updates.