The Peak Design PROplate for Capture Camera Clips is a CNC-machined anodized aluminum Arca-type and Manfrotto RC2 compatible quick-release plate. It slides into the Capture Camera Clip in four directions. There are four loops for attaching Anchors, allowing you to use the PROplate and Capture with any Peak Design quick-connecting strap.
The PROplate on its own is a square Arca-type plate, and it includes a hex key to add two included adapters, making it compatible with most Manfrotto RC2 and Arca-type clamps.
- Features a connection screw with a 4mm hex drive, as well as a coin drive
- The bright red injection molded pad will prevent the plate from twisting when connected to your camera
- RC2 Compatibility
The PROplate works with the following Manfrotto heads and adapters: 3229, 234RC2, 3265, 222, 2399, 323, 143RC, 155RC, 234RC, 244RC, 322RC2, 324RC2, 3265G, 468MGRC2, 468RC2, 484RC2, 494RC2, 486RC2, 496RC2, 488RC2, 498RC2, 494RC2, 496RC2, 498RC2, NGEH1
- Arca and Manfrotto RC2 Compatible
- Four Loops for Anchors
- Slides Into Capture in Four Directions
- Compatible with All Peak Design Straps
|Camera Mount Thread Size||1/4"-20|
|Screw Slot||Hex and coin|
|Dimensions||2.0 x 1.5 x 0.4" (5.2 x 3.8 x 1.0 cm)|
|Weight||0.9 oz (25 g)|
- 2 x RC2 Adapters
- Hex Key