Sigma 800mm f/5.6 EX APO DG HSM (Nikon)
Warranty: 1+1.5 years by Audio & Photo Distributor (F.E.) Sdn Bhd (Sigma sole distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM28,888.00
Best Price: RM25,704.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
New multi-layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghosting. Extraordinary Low Dispersion (ELD) glass elements produce excellent image quality and ensure sharp, quality images for film and digital SLR cameras. It enables to see the far subjects in more detail than is possible with the naked eye.
- This digitally optimized ultra telephoto lens is equipped with a new multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting. This also ensures an accurate color balance and high definition results.
- Two ELD (Extra Low Dispersion) glass elements in the front lens elements reduce chromatic aberration to a minimum and also ensure sharp, quality images of high contrast.
- This new lens also supplied with a 46mm gelatin filter holder at the rear, allowing the use of gelatin filters.
- Internal Focusing and Internal Zooming. Since focusing and zooming do not change its overall length, this lens is easy to hold and use.
- Accepts both 1.4X and 2X APO EX Tele-Converters. By adding Sigma dedicated APO EX Tele Converter 1.4x and 2x, you can use this lens as a 1120mm F8 MF, or a 1600mm F11 MF lens respectively.
|Lens Construction||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Angle of View||3.1 degrees|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9 |
|Minimum Aperture||F32 |
|Minimum Focusing Distance||700cm |
|Filter Size||46mm (Rear) |
|Dimensions (DxL) ||156.5 x 520mm |
FOCAL LENGTH SIMULATOR
The focal length changes the angle of view in an image. The longer the focal length, the smaller the angle of view and the greater the magnification.
SIGMA LENS TECHNOLOGY
Learn about the state of the art technology put into Sigma lenses to ensure high quality images.
LENS TELECONVERTER COMPATABILITY CHART
Get more reach with what you have. Check the compatibility of your lens with the teleconverter chart.
Need more information on a lens? Cross reference all the specs using the lens chart.
DC LENS COMPATABILITY CHART
Check the compatibility of DC (APS-C sized sensors) lenses.
LENS CHART FOR RECENTLY DISCONTINUED LENSES
Get all the information you need on discontinued lenses.
MTF CHART GUIDE
See how a lens performed using the Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) Chart Guide. The MTF is just one criterion used to evaluate lens performance.