Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular f/isheye (Nikon)
Warranty: 1+1.5 years by Audio & Photo Distributor (F.E.) Sdn Bhd (Sigma sole distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM3,788.00
Best Price: RM3,393.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
This circular fisheye lens produces circular images with an angle of view of 180° when attached to a full-frame digital SLR or 35mm film SLR camera. It has a fast maximum aperture of F3.5 and a minimum focusing distance of 13.5cm (5.3"). Sigma super multi-layer coating and Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass provide excellent image quality for digital and film SLR cameras. The special fisheye design allows maximum creative expression.
*Full circle can only be captured with full frame 35mm format digital SLR and film SLR cameras.
- This circular fisheye lens produces circular images with an angle of view of 180°and also incorporates an auto focus system to achieve accurate focusing that might be difficult through the camera`s viewfinder due to the extremely large depth of field.
- This lens is perfectly suited for low light conditions indoors or at dusk.
- This circular fisheye lens has a minimum focusing distance of 13.5cm (5.3") and a maximum magnification of 1:4.6 making it particularly useful for close-up photography.
- Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass offer effective compensation of color aberration.
- Sigma super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting, a common problem with digital cameras and also creates an optimum color balance.
- Due to the quantifiable angle/area relationship it produces, this lens can be used for scientific applications such as solid angle measurements of cloud distribution over the sky, or vegetation distribution of the rain forest canopy.
- A holder at the rear of the lens accepts gelatin filters.
11 Elements in 6 Groups
|Angle of View||180 degrees|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||6 Blades|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||13.5cm/5.3 in.|
|Filter Size||Rear (Gelatin filter)|
|Dimensions||Diameter 73.5mm X Length 68.6mm
2.9 in. X 2.7 in.
FOCAL LENGTH SIMULATOR
The focal length changes the angle of view in an image. The longer the focal length, the smaller the angle of view and the greater the magnification.
SIGMA LENS TECHNOLOGY
Learn about the state of the art technology put into Sigma lenses to ensure high quality images.
LENS TELECONVERTER COMPATABILITY CHART
Get more reach with what you have. Check the compatibility of your lens with the teleconverter chart.
Need more information on a lens? Cross reference all the specs using the lens chart.
DC LENS COMPATABILITY CHART
Check the compatibility of DC (APS-C sized sensors) lenses.
LENS CHART FOR RECENTLY DISCONTINUED LENSES
Get all the information you need on discontinued lenses.
MTF CHART GUIDE
See how a lens performed using the Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) Chart Guide. The MTF is just one criterion used to evaluate lens performance.
PS: This lens cannot be fitted with lens hood due to 180 degree view angle.