Sony 32GB Cfast 2.0 G Series Memory Card
Best Price: RM448.00
Designed for cameras that are compatible with the CFast 2.0 standard, such as the Canon EOS 1DX Mark II, EOS C200, EOS C300 Mark II, XC10, and XC15, the 32GB CFast 2.0 G Series Memory Card from Sony can be used to record a variety of content, such as 4K video, raw and high-resolution images, continuous burst shooting, and more. It features maximum read speeds of up to 530 MB/s, maximum write speeds of 510 MB/s, and thanks to Video Performance Guarantee-130 (VPG-130) support, minimum sustained write speeds of 130 MB/s are guaranteed.
Built for professional use, Sony CFast cards are tested for dependable storage and feature resistance against shock, static, and breakage, as well as the ability to perform in temperatures ranging from 23 to 158°F. In the event that content stored on this card is damaged or lost, Sony File Rescue software is available as a free download.
- CFast 2.0 Card for Professional Cameras
- If your camera is compatible with CFast 2.0 media, this card can deliver strong performance for recording and sharing. Compatible cameras include the Canon EOS 1DX Mark II, EOS C200, EOS C300 Mark II, XC10, and XC15.
- Fast Read Speed
- A read speed of up to 530 MB/s enables transfers of even large files, including 4K video or a bunch of high-resolution images in a matter of seconds.
- Fast Write Speed
- The write speed of up to 510 MB/s makes it well-suited for continuous raw burst shooting with compatible cameras.
- Reliable, Theater-Quality 4K Video Recording
- Stable, theater-grade video recording is ensured with Video Performance Guarantee-130 (VPG-130) support, providing a 130 MB/s minimum sustained write speed.
- Designed for Professionals
- Sony's CFast memory cards are shockproof, anti-static, resistant to breakage, and offer performance temperatures ranging from 23 to 158°F. Designed for prolonged professional use, Sony CFast 2.0 cards are tested for dependable storage.