Sirui W-1004 Waterproof Aluminium Tripod + G-10 Ball Head
Warranty: 6 Years By SIRUI
List Price: RM980.00
Best Price: RM882.00
The W-1004 Waterproof Aluminum Alloy Tripod from Sirui features a Waterproof Sealing System that prevents water, dust, or other particles from entering the leg tubes. The tripod extends to a maximum height of 65", holds up to 33.1 lb, and weighs 3.7 lb. Reverse-folding legs wrap around most ball heads allowing the tripod to fold down to 19.3".
The 4-section legs are individually adjustable and are held in place with twist locks. One of the legs is removable and can be attached to the center column to make a full-sized 63.8" monopod. The removable rubber feet can be replaced by stainless-steel spikes, affording the tripod stability on a variety of surfaces. The split center column allows the tripod to reach its minimum height of 5.7", and a ballast hook on the center column can hold a stabilizing weight.
The Sirui G-10X Ball Head is an extremely sturdy head with separate control knobs for pan, tilt, and tension, plus an Arca-style clamp for the included quick-release plate. The ball locks down extremely tightly thanks to the double-bevel locking system which allows support of cameras up to 39.6 lb and safe 90° tilting for portrait orientation. The quick-release clamp features a secondary release button that prevents any inadvertent disengagement of the camera/plate from the clamp, thereby adding to the head's overall security and stability.
Three separate controls (pan, tilt and lock) allow a photographer to exercise extremely fine control over the orientation of the camera, whether it's a DSLR, 35mm, medium-format camera, or even a camcorder. Pan, for instance, can be adjusted while the tilt stays locked, enabling precise movement that's measurable via degree markers for panoramic photography at the panning base.
The G-10X uses Computer Aided Manufacturing and an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with a custom anodized surface treatment to ensure a durable, high-quality finish.
- Precision Manufacturing
- Sirui uses Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) to produce a support ball with tolerances within 0.01 mm of a perfect sphere. This uncompromising precision ensures superior performance and smooth operation for any type of 35 mm DLSR or medium format camera system
- Superior Construction Material
- Sirui ball heads are made of aviation quality aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6067-T6 for long life and maximum strength. Quick release plates are made from forged aluminum alloy. The forging technique produces high-density metals with much greater strength than die-cast methods. Optional model specific plates are available
- The panning base is designed with a 360° dial. Having a separate panning base lock knob provides greater accuracy for panning and panoramic shooting
- Secure Locking
- The patented safety lock design, and Sirui quick release plates, effectively prevent the camera from accidentally sliding off of the ball head. Most Arca-style quick release plates can be used on Sirui ball heads
- Durable Surface
- The custom anodized surface treatment makes all metal surfaces highly resistant to abrasions and produces a beautiful appearance
- High Load Capacity
- Superior locking force allows support of loads up to 39.6 lb
- Easy Leveling
- Dual bubble levels allow precise horizontal leveling for critical shooting situations
- Load Capacity: 33.1 lb
- Max Height: 65"
- Min Height: 5.7"
- Folded Length: 19.3"
- Leg Sections: 4
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Reverse-Folding Legs
- One Leg Converts to 63.8" Monopod
- Split Center Column
- Stainless Steel Spikes and Rubber Feet
- Separate Knobs for Pan, Tilt, Tension
- 39.6 lb Load Capacity
- Arca-Style QR Clamp
- Includes Quick-Release Plate
- 90° Tilt, 360° Pan
- Aviation Quality Aluminum Alloy
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Tripod Feet Features||Spiked|
|Center Column Features||Ballast Hook, Split|
|Center Column Sections||2|
|Center Column Extension Type||Rapid|
|Lateral / 90-Degree Center Column||No|
|Package Weight||6.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.5 x 5.8 x 5.5"|
Sirui G10X Specs
|Ball Sphere Diameter||1.14" (29 mm)|
|Base Diameter||1.65" (42 mm)|
|Load Capacity||39.6 lb (18 kg)|
|Quick Release||Yes, with Arca-style plate|
|Separate Panning Lock||Yes|
|Head to Tripod Mounting Thread||3/8"-16 Female|
|Camera Mount Thread Size||1/4"-20"|
|Height||3.5" (88 mm)|
|Weight||0.57 lb (0.26 kg)|
|Package Weight||1.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.4 x 4.8 x 2.9"|
3 x Stainless Steel Spikes
Monopod Wrist Strap
Extra 3/8"-16 Mounting Screw
Sirui G-10X Ball Head
Quick Release Plate