Samyang 85mm F1.8 ED UMC CS (Fujifilm X-Mount)
Warranty: 1 Year DSC World Sdn Bhd
List Price: RM1,640.00
Best Price: RM1,469.00
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
A desirable telephoto for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras, the 85mm f/1.8 Lens from Samyang pairs a sleek form factor with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture for depth of field control and greater versatility in difficult lighting conditions. The optical design features one extra-low dispersion element, which reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing, and one high refractive index element to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to boost contrast by suppressing lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, the lens has a manual focus design for precise focusing down to 2.1' and a nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
- Telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce imagery with a high degree of clarity and color fidelity.
- A high refractive index element is used to control spherical aberrations and distortions in order to realize higher sharpness and accurate rendering.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to all lens elements in order to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- This manual focus lens has a non-rotating 62mm front filter mount to better enable the use of polarizing, graduated ND, and other filter types that require precise positioning.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.