Tamron AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di II (Canon)
Warranty: 2 Year + 1 Year by DSC World Sdn Bhd (Tamron Sole Distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM899.00
Best Price: RM827.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
Tamron's original development of proprietary core technologies such as Aspherical element production, Multiple Cam Mechanism and Integrated Focus Cam design lend to the creation of the world's lightest, most compact 11.1X zoom lens made for digital SLR cameras. The 18-200mm (28-300 when converted to 35mm) provides the digital photographer with the versatility of a true wide to ultra tele zoom in an amazingly easy to use design.
- Di II - Digitally Integrated Design lenses are designed for exclusive use on digital cameras with smaller-size imagers and inherit all of the benefits of our Di products. These lenses are not designed for conventional cameras and digital cameras with image sensors larger than 24mm x 16mm.
- XR - By reducing the total length of the optical configuration, we succeeded in developing optics that allow for a smaller lens diameter while maintaining the same aperture values as previous lenses for overall compactness. Optical power distribution was enhanced in a compact package through the innovative use of XR (Extra Refractive Index) glass, resulting in minimum aberration.
- LD -Chromatic aberration is a form of optical noise that reduces the sharpness of an image. LD elements are made from special glass materials with extremely low dispersion indices (characteristics that separate or refract a ray of light into rainbow colors) that effectively compensate for on-axis chromatic aberration that is particularly a problem at the telephoto end and lateral chromatic aberration at the wide-angle end.
- ASL - To achieve the ultimate in image quality and compactness, Tamron uses several hybrid aspherical elements for the 18-250mm, 17-50mm, 28-75mm, and 28-300mm lenses. By using the latest advances in technology, spherical aberration and image distortion have been eliminated in Tamron's high-power zoom lens series. Through the application of Hybrid Aspherical technology (which can take the place of multiple optical elements), a high level of image quality and compactness have been attained.
- IF - Aside from enhancing lens maneuverability, Tamron's Internal Focusing System provides additional benefits to users. Chief among them is a reduced Minimum Focus Distance (MFD) throughout its entire focal length range. Additionally, it improves optical characteristics by minimizing illumination loss at image corners and suppresses aberrations that are caused by focusing positions.
- ZL - Tamron's other original mechanism, the Zoom Lock, is a convenient addition that prevents undesired barrel extension while carrying the camera/lens outfit around, thus protecting your lens.
- SHM - Tamron originated the Super Hybrid Mount through our proprietary and innovative injection molding technology to create an entirely new hybrid material made of stainless steel and engineering plastic.
|Lens Construction (Groups/Elements)||13/15|
|Angle of View||75°-7°|
|Type of Zooming||Rotation|
|Diaphragm Blade Number||7|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.45m|
|Macro Magnification Ratio||1:3.7 (at f=200mm MFD 0.45m)|
|Dimension (D x L)||73.8 x 83.7mm|
|Accessory||Flower shaped lens hood|