Tamron SP AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di-II LD Aspherical [IF] (Nikon)
Warranty: 2 Year + 1 Year by DSC World Sdn Bhd (Tamron Sole Distributor in Malaysia)
List Price: RM2,099.00
Best Price: RM1,874.00Inclusive 6% GST
*YL Camera does not accept PayPal payment for all camera and lens. Order will be refunded if paid via PayPal. Please refer payment page for more info. If you wish to pay via credit card, please select iPay88 at checkout. Valid for Malaysia credit cards only.
This ultra wide-angle zoom lens for digital SLR cameras, with the first-ever focal length range of 10-24mm-the 35mm equivalent of 16mm ultra wide-angle to 37mm semi-wide-angle-is a perfect tool for creating dramatic landscape, cityscape,a nd seascape imagery. At the ultra wide-angle setting, you'll be able to capture vistas beyond what the eye can see. At the semi-wide-angle setting, you'll capture scenes with angles of view almost as spectacular.
- Di II - Digitally Integrated Design lenses are designed for exclusive use on digital cameras with smaller-size imagers and inherit all of the benefits of our Di products. These lenses are not designed for conventional cameras and digital cameras with image sensors larger than 24mm x 16mm.
- LD -Chromatic aberration is a form of optical noise that reduces the sharpness of an image. LD elements are made from special glass materials with extremely low dispersion indices (characteristics that separate or refract a ray of light into rainbow colors) that effectively compensate for on-axis chromatic aberration that is particularly a problem at the telephoto end and lateral chromatic aberration at the wide-angle end.
- ASL - To achieve the ultimate in image quality and compactness, Tamron uses several hybrid aspherical elements for the 18-250mm, 17-50mm, 28-75mm, and 28-300mm lenses. By using the latest advances in technology, spherical aberration and image distortion have been eliminated in Tamron's high-power zoom lens series. Through the application of Hybrid Aspherical technology (which can take the place of multiple optical elements), a high level of image quality and compactness have been attained.
- IF - Aside from enhancing lens maneuverability, Tamron's Internal Focusing System provides additional benefits to users. Chief among them is a reduced Minimum Focus Distance (MFD) throughout its entire focal length range. Additionally, it improves optical characteristics by minimizing illumination loss at image corners and suppresses aberrations that are caused by focusing positions.
- SP - Super Performance series is a line of high performance lenses featuring high design specifications. In designing the SP series lenses, the first and foremost priority is put on superior specifications and outstanding performance free from cost restraints. Therefore, SP lenses featuring impressive and innovative designs are concept models among Tamron lenses.
|Lens Construction (Groups/Elements)||9/12|
Angle of View
|Diaphragm Blade Number||7|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.24m (9.4")|
|Macro Magnification Ratio||1:5.1 (at f=24mm, MFD:0.24m)|
|Diameter x Length||ø83.2mm x 86.5mm |
(3.1in x 3.9in)