With a weight capacity up to 11 lb, the Benro KH26P Video Head & Tripod Kit from Benro is perfect for supporting DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and smaller video cameras. The KH226P system features a 60mm ball video head features a continuous pan drag system, a sliding camera plate with two anti-twist locating pins, and a maximum height of 72.6". The continuous drag feature enables you to adjust the pan tension for smoother moves. The two anti-twist pins are designed to keep DSLRs and mirrorless cameras from twisting when mounted on the head. Each pin is spring-loaded and will retract when covered by a larger camera.
The KH26P system's dual-stage aluminum tripod legs feature twist-locks for quick easy adjustments and incorporate a mid-level spreader for added stability. This tripod system offers a working height range of 34.4" to 72.6" and folds to 35.8" for travel. For compatibility with both smooth and irregular indoor/outdoor surfaces, the legs feature both dual spiked feet and rubber pads. The KH26P system comes with a padded carrying case and one pan handle that can be used for right- or left-handed use.
- Two-stage aluminum tripod with 60mm bowl
- Supports loads up to 11 lb
- Continuous pan drag
- Sliding balance plate with two anti-twist pins
- Independent pan/tilt locks
- Pan handle attaches to either side of the head
- 34.4 to 72.6" height range
- Fixed, non-removable mid-level spreader
- Independent leg adjustment using twist-lock levers
- Dual spiked feet with removable rubber pads
- Head-mounted bubble level
- 35.8" folded length
- Padded carrying case