The GH2F Folding Gimbal Head from Benro is a full-featured gimbal head that features a unique folding design for easy storage and transport. Suitable for use with camera bodies and large lenses, it has a load capacity of 22 lb but weighs only 4.5 lb. The rotating arm features an Arca-type quick release receiver and can be folded against the tripod to make the combination of head and leg set extremely compact. In addition, the rotating arm can be removed and used separately as an L-bracket for Arca-type compatible tripod heads. With the rotating arm removed, long lenses can be mounted directly to the arm mount pivot joint.
The GH2F features 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded accessory sockets to mount microphones, monitors, LED panels, and more. It has separate adjustment knobs for panning and tilt movements and precision scales with numbers for easy balancing and precise, repeatable results.
- Foldable for storage and transportation
- The rotating arm can be folded against the tripod making the combination extremely compact
- The rotating arm can be used separately as an L-bracket for Arca-type-compatible heads
- Long lenses can be mounted directly to the Arca-type mount pivot when the detachable arm is removed
- Aluminum construction with protective anodized finish
- Includes 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory mounting threads