Sirui’s AM-223 tripod is the smallest of the Sirui’s ”AM-2” Tripod Series. It’s a combination of being light weight and compact in design. It is easy to handle in any situation and provides your camera with a secure support. The legs when collapsed and when folded are extremely compact, making the tripod very portable. Each leg is made of 3 sections with 2 sealed twist locks. The rubber foot ensures the tripod is steady on all surfaces and they can be replaced by the included metal spikes to give more traction on softer surfaces. A stabilising hook on the centre column is a Sirui standard and a case/ bag is provided.
– 10-layer carbon fibre in 3 sections
– Reversible 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw for tripod heads or camera
– Locking screw for head
– Legs when folded are very low profile
– Magnesium leg sockets for added stability and low weight
– Stabilising hook which can be removed
– Rubber feet or metal spikes can be mountedTripod Specs