Sporting a 17.6 lb load capacity at a weight of only 2.8 lb, this black Befree Advanced Travel Tripod from Manfrotto is a robust support option that can serve as a convenient travel companion for professional photographers and passionate hobbyists alike. Made of carbon fiber, the tripod reaches a maximum height of 59.1" with its column extended (50" with the column down) and offers a folded length of 16.1" for transport in its included carrying case.
Each leg of the Befree Advanced is composed of four sections, which can be adjusted and secured in seconds thanks to the M-lock twist locks that operate with a simple 90° turn. A side-pull selector allows you to set the leg at three different angle configurations, enabling low angle shooting with the simple push of a button. Complementing the legs is an equally sturdy center ball head, which offers a dedicated knob for panoramic movement as well as a friction control knob for precise control over the tension during use. The final element is a quick release plate, which offers dual compatibility for RC2 and Arca-type compatible systems, except for the Manfrotto 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads.
An Easy Link attachment is available at the top portion of the leg section, and allows you to connect compatible accessories such as flashes or reflectors. This enables you to use the tripod as a support system and reduce the amount of gear you need to carry while travelling. Additionally, rubberized feet are used to avoid skidding and help keep the Befree Advanced stable in most types of terrain.
- Weighs 2.8 lb, can hold up to 17.6 lb of gear
- Four leg sections which extend and fasten via its twist locks
- Maximum height of 59.1" with column extended and 50" with column down, folding down to 16.1" in length for storage
- Carbon fiber construction for a sturdy yet lightweight profile
- Side button allows you to select between three different leg angles
- 494 ball head with separate pan lock and friction control knobs
- Quick release plate compatible with both RC2 and Arca-type systems, excluding the 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads
- Rubberized feet provide increased stability on most surfaces
- Easy Link attachment for use with optional accessories